Sunday, October 11, 2009

Playing with new stamps!

I got a box with some new stamps from Gena K and could not wait to play with them!
I stamped the holly spray from the Very Merry Christmas set by Theresa Momber. I got out my prisma color pencils and started with my lighter shade of green and then went back ober it with the darker shade in the center and along one of the edges to give it some demention. I did the same with the bow and berry's only this time with red.
The pink Jar you see has odorless terpintine in it. I use the nubs you see pictured to blend the colors together. I use small circular motions to blend the the light and dark colors together smoothly.
I then used a nestability to die cut it and mat it.
We had our first hard frost yesterday and even a few snow flakes in the air. So working on Christmas projects is easy to do in this kind of weather.
I hope you have a great day and find some time to work on your Holiday projects soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop