Thursday, March 10, 2016

Water color poppies


I opened my mail yesterday and to my surprise it was a card I had made. I had sent in several cards about 2 years ago to Scott publications and quite a few were published I had totally forgot about them. This one will be in the Just Cards magazine. I am currently working on getting samples ready for a water color demo I am doing at a stamping event for next weekend so this will be a nice addition to my samples.
I used Raisin boat stamps Field of Poppies and misted it with water after coloring to get the pretty bleed out of the colors.The seamstress in me added the black stitching which really adds a nice touch of detail to the finished card.
I like to say it is the little things in life and this was one of those fun little things to find in the mail.
  Thanks for stopping by.
Donna


 " When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop