Sunday, June 28, 2009

Recycled into something new

I have been playing around on some challenge over at Stamp TV and thought this box would be great for the 3D recycle challenge.H
I have had this box sitting around my shop for over a year thinking I would redo it sometime well this was perfect for this challenge.I decided to keep the box the color it was and do my embellishing on the side.
I started by cutting a piece of patterned paper to fit the side of the cover.I then found a small print that I used my new toy ( a border punch by Martha Steward) and layered it on the side.
I found a nice simple flower stamp (Gina K) and stamped it with a gray ink and went over the flowers with a pink souffle pen and the stems with a green gel glitter pen. I added a touch of diamond stickles on the center of the flowers.
I die cut the flower and the butterfly using spellbinders die's. I edged both of them with a soft pink versamagic ink. I also added a touch of diamond stickles on the butterfly.
I hope you enjoy my new/old box.
Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop