Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another Just Rite Challenge this time it is a color challenge



This time Just Rite has a color challenge using navy/gold/and rust. I have the golden yellow in my bird and background,I added the rust in the mad of the bird and have you figured out the navy? It is the stitching around the card and circles and one brad in the center of the ivory flower.The navy was the big challenge for me.
I used spellbinders die's to cut things out and copic markers to color things in.
I hope you challenge your self this week and find time to play.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty! I love that bird!

Pati said...

Very nice. Great layout and colors.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop