Sunday, June 5, 2011

Warm hearted wishes

 I do alterations for a living and it is wedding season so I have had to sneak in some stamping. I have been working on these for a while and finally have some new cards to share with you.
  The stamps I have used are Raisin Boat stamps which can be bought or rented. I would recommend you check them out they add a new stamp set every week, and have over 200.


 I used Copics on most of not all of the cards and lots of fun printed papers as well as some distress ink to give a vintage homey feeling.  I hope you like them.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Cally said...

Hi Donna
I was getting really worried as you had not posted for ages.
I wish I lived nearer. I hate doing alterations, a bit like the housework as well ;0)
Your cards are great.
Hugs
Cally x

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop