Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Martini's anyone? Got my first badge from Moxie Fab

 I got my first badge on my blog from Moxie Fab World.I won for Random Fun.Love that blog! I go there daily  to see what Cath has found to inspire us ! The Stamps I used are From Raisin Boat called Drinks Anyone. It is so funny I don't even drink Martini's, in fact I hardly drink at all! O.K. a glass of wine now and then,. I saw this set and had to make a card for a friend I wanted to keep it simple and yet say CELEBRATE. I think this card did just that. I just stamped the martini glass's with black ink and then stamped the olive with momento ink in green and the pimento in red. I added a bit of sparkle with some diamond dust stickles. I used Raisin Boat papers. ( love the rich colors) and a simple birthday sentiment from the Raisin Boat stamp set No Loss for Words and that was all it took to create this fun and simple card. Great for a man or a woman and fun to give.
 I hope you all are getting your Holiday projects done and that you will find time to reflect on the true meaning of why we celebrate this Christmas.I wish you good health and happiness this coming year and hope you stop in again to see what I am up to.

Simple yet it says so much.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop