Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Moxie Fab paper punch challenge -dream dress....

 This is a card I did for Moxie Fab paper punch Challenge.O.k. call me crazy but I dream this dress in my paper crafting dreams.Really, I did dream about using border punched to make this pretty dress.I woke up and went down to my craft room and started digging for my paper punches(specifically border punches) and this is the one I decided on Fiskars Lazy Daisy. I first die cut the dress card with an Accucut die I have from cream card stock. I then punched the edge of the My Minds Eye tiny blue dot paper and then I cut it into a strip and then I repeated this until I had what I thought was enough strips. I did the same with the cream card stock. I used scotch taper glider to put adhesive on the edge of the punched strips and then I layered them on the dress skirt alternating the print and the cream.I then trimmed the side of the dress to cut off the access that hang over the edges.I die cut the top of the dress in the same blue dot and then added some My Minds Eye brads and I tied a pretty little bow of ribbon from Amuse at waist of this pretty paper dream dress.
 I hope you like my " Dream Dress"
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop