Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tag your it #1

 I made time to play in my craft room after finishing and sending out the door 4 wedding gowns this week!!!!!! I needed some Creative therapy.
JustRite had a Tag challenge and Stamp TV had Christmas so this should for both
I die cut my tag from some My Minds Eye 6 x 6 paper using an Accucut tag die.I then sponged the edges with Tim Holts distress ink. I stamped my ornament and embellishments with Momento ink on cream paper and die cut them with spellbinders dies.I wrapped a sheer wine ribbon around the tag and then added the layers of die cut ornaments and embellishments. It really dose not show up on the picture but I misted it with Goose Bumps shimmer texture spray.The finishing touch was to add some wine rhinestones.
   Take time to play today it dose a soul good!
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a lovely Christmas tag. Love how you layered the dies on the ornament die. This is wonderful for both challenges.

kathi17 said...

So pretty with all the layers, and I love the red and white!

Mary Jo said...

very pretty Christmas tag

Sheri said...

This DEFINITELY puts me in the holiday spirit! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop