Monday, September 17, 2012

Spooky spider webs favor box

      Halloween goodies anyone? I used a Raisin Boat stamp set called Eerie Night I love the funky spider web. I die cut the tall gable favor box with an Accucut die from glossy white paper.I then stamped the spider web all over the box to make a background design. I also added the spiders. The tag is a spellbinder die.
     I did this for Raisin Boats 3-D challenge. I love me some 3-D projects so this was just plane fun for me.
   Get your fingers inky with your own Halloween projects.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop