Sunday, March 2, 2014

Spring purse card ready for Easter




I am still coloring flowers trying to get in the spring mood here. I had some purse cards setting around and I decided to use them as my card base. I embossed the bottom of the purse with a sizzix embossing folder. I then stamped my flowers on a circle of water color paper and one all by it self that I will cut out. I used water color pencils to color them. I cut out the one flower I had stamped on it's own. I die cut a doily from some pastel paper. I layered the doily,flower circle and then the single flower( with a pop dot) on the front of the purse flap.I added some sheer ribbon for the handle and I ended up with a very spring looking purse card. I did 3 different colors just for fun. I can not decide which one I like best.
   I thinks this will be a nice spring card to enter over on Mod Squads challenge blog think spring challenge.Share Our Badge on Your Blog!
Pop over and check out all of the fun cards the other paper designers have done and maybe add one of your own to the mix.
  Thanks again for stopping.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

2 comments:

Angelica Schmidt said...

These purses are fabulous Donna! Love everyone of them! Have a Blessed day!

Unknown said...

My spouse and i undoubtedly have to think a lot more in that course to see what i can do regarding it
Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop