Monday, November 10, 2014

Mod Squad Doily challenge card


     I knew what stamps I would use right away when I saw this challenge over at Mod Squad challenge blog.  I love this stamp set by JustRite called Lace Medallion Labels and the Lace background stamp the goes well with it.
     I stamped the background stamp and the medallion on Kraft paper and embossed it with white embossing powder. I die cut the medallion with the matching die from Spellbinders. I die cut the smaller size from plain kraft paper. I stamped and embossed the saying from JustRites cupcake wishes stamp set.I die cut it with a circle die from spellbinders and I also die cut the small doily and put it under the circle. To add dimension I used foam tape to put the medallion on the card.
   The lace doily is the star of the show for this card. I hope you enjoyed this fast and fun embossed card. Be sure to pop over to Mod Squad Challenge blog to see the other talented paper crafters cards.
  Donna


" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOWZA! Such gorgeous embossed detail with those stamps! You chose perfectly! Kraft and white embossing look so beautiful together, so rustic and charming. I also love that white doily die too, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the Mod Squad Challenge I am Hosting! (and I have to ask, are you a Donna Marie or a Donna Jean? lol)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop