Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sharing some treats I made.



  I finished wrapping caramels this morning before I headed to work so I could finish up the fun mugs I did for my daughters youth group leaders for Christmas this year.I am making a baked potato bar for them for dinner tonight so I wanted to have this done for them.
   I did a simple tag with spellbinders tag die and the stamp set that came with it.I added some holly leaves and a few dots of red glitter berry's and tied the tags on with some bakers twine and a red jungle bell. The mugs were a find I got a Michel's at the end of summer for .90 each. I added a hot coco mix and some candy canes as well as my homemade caramels.
    I hope you find some time to do a little something something for someone special this holiday season.
    Have a Blessed Christmas.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop