Monday, March 14, 2016

Water color crayon flower background







I played with my water color crayons last night. I found a Gena K flower that worked perfect to use for this. I used water color paper I misted it lightly. I colored directly on to the stamp I colored with the lightest color all over then then the blue one I went darker in the center,coloring on top of the lighter color. The yellow one I put the yellow down and then went around the outside edge of the flower with the orange. These are done with the same stamp just different colors. I never washed my stamp but just kept recoloring and stamping until I was done with the area I wanted to fill.
The saying stamp is from Raisin Boat stamps and I embossed it with olive embossing powder.
Getting ready for a demo really has gotten my creative juices going.
  Thanks for stopping in.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop