Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just Rite flower challenge Card

I found some time to play tonight and did a easel card with my new spellbinders die Blossoms four I die cut several layers and then used a stylist to give it some dimension.I used a soft pink chalk to go around the edges of the petals.I used the nested leaves die set for the leaves. JustRite sayings for my focal point for their JustRite Friday Challenge 053.
  This is a really easy card to do and it looks so nice when you set it up.You cut a 8 1/2 x 11" paper in 1/2 the long way and then score it in 1/2. Then score one of the half's diagonally. You then attach the cut card front to the bottom 1/2 of the diagonal scored side.I stamped the saying and then die cut it with a small oval. This gets popped up with pop dots. This holds the easel card up when open.
  I hope you enjoy this card.
Have a blessed Easter!

Donna





" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

What a spring like card to help brighten someone who has a loss in their life.

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful sympathy card. The colors are wonderful.

Marge said...

Beautiful card and I love those JR sympathy sentiments! I've never seen this easel design, but I LOVE it -- another must try soon for me! TFS!!!

Cyndie said...

What a lovely card! Great colors, and your flower is awesome--never seen one quite like it before!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop