Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pretty little purse gift card set Moxi Fab Challenge

 I thought these cut little purse gift cards would make a fun card set packaged in this cute die cut purse. They are all cut with Accucut die's from different designer card stock. I added some fun flowers, pearls and brads to add some whimsy to these cute little gift cards. Fun and fast project and a great way to use up scraps of designer card stock.
  This is another fun Moxi Fab Challenge,enjoy!
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hi Donna! I'm not able to see the picture of your set, but thanks for linking up to the challenge! :)

Cally said...

Hi Donna
Your Blog is very informative. And, good of course ;0) So glad you put me on to it. I shall pop by every day and keep an eye on what you are doing.
Hugs
Cally x

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop