Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Moxie Fab World Cutting and trimming challenge

 I am finally getting a post on my blog. This time it is a challenge from Moxie Fab World called Cutting and Trimming.  I have not really used my Martha Steward fringe scissors so now was a good time to get it out and play with it some. I cut on some printed green paper I had and then trimmed it to the same width. I wanted a more uneven edge for the the "grass" I was cutting so I used one of my Fiskar edger scissors. I like the way it turned out. The giraffe is from Raisin Boat Stamps What A Zoo.I colored it with Copic Markers and then cut it out adding it to the card with pop dots to add some dimension.
Have some fun with your fun scissors that might be collecting dust.
The publication that spurred this tool challenge.
I bent the saying to have curved look. Try this with your clear stamps it is a fun way to give a saying a whimsical look.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop