Saturday, January 28, 2012

Moxie Fab's Punch challenge

 I love this fun package boarder punch from Martha Steward. I punched out several strips of them in black card stock. I ran them through my xryon to add adhesive and then attached them to the white card. I then added some diamond dust stickles in the white spaces of the packages. It was a simple but fun card great for a Wedding or shower or Birthday.
Pull out your punches and punch away!
Donna


" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

What a great way to use that punch....this is adorable and perfect for a birthday card!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop