Saturday, June 30, 2012

Gingham daisy with twine


This is a simple fun card with texture to draw your eye in. I stamped the daisy's with a grey momento ink to keep is softer when coloring. I used water color pencils to color the flowers and then blended..I die cut the circle with a spellbinders die and then sewed around the circle with a pale blue thread to pull out the blue I used on the daisy's. I then die cut the green gingham with a spellbinder die .The ivory mat was embossed with a sizzix embossing folder. The fine twine is from Raisin Boat as well as the pale yellow card. It was fun to brighten up these flowers with the pop of green gingham.
I am entering this in Moxie Fabs Gingham challenge I am also entering this in Raisin Boats first ever challenge on their blog. Be sure to pop over to these fun Blogs for lots of great ideas.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Linda said...

And another great card Donna. Is the green gingham a RB stamp too? I have that one on my wish list. Love the card.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop