Saturday, June 30, 2012

Masked Daisy's

 I played again with the Daisy's from the Raisin Boat stamp set Oops a Daisy! I played around with masking and layering the flowers on top of each other. I colored them with a pale lavender  water color pencils. I added the green gingham to make the flowers pop a bit and then matted it again with yellow and lavender to pull the whole thing together.
 Once again I am entering this card into the Moxie Fab gingham challenge. as well as the First ever Raisin Boat Blog challenge. Be sure to pop over and see some more great cards.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop