Tuesday, February 12, 2013

From the Heart....


 These are some little goodies I did for my daughters yourth group leaders for Valentines Day. I die cut some fun flower paper from Doodlebug designs called Lovebirds using a spellbinders large scalloped oval die.I stamped the saying circle from Raisin Boats TeaTime Treats with red ink and the fun heart from Raisin Boats Playing Cupid stamp set. I die cut this with a small scalloped circle die and then I edged it as well as the folded large scalloped oval with red ink on a sponge.
   These were fast and easy and so bright and cheery. A little something to show how much we appreciate all our youth group leaders do for our kids.
   Thanks for stopping.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop