Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine kitty with a pink heart nose!

 
 Here is a fun and fast little Valentine treat I did for my daughters little gymnasts in her class she teaches.  It is a cute little kitty from Wild for you Honey from Raisin boat I just stamped it and used a Copic ivory maker to go around the edges and added a cute pink nose.I die cut it with a oval spellbinder die as well as the scalloped pink mat, and added it to my skinny bag of treats (from Raisin Boat) Very fast and easy.
    Make a little treat for some Valentines in your life!
Thanks for stopping.
Donna
  
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop