Friday, May 24, 2013

Alyssa' Birthday card


     This is a card I made for my daughter Alyssa for her 15th Birthday. She is going to France this summer with the Rotary for a month and we will have a girl from France for a month. I just knew this would be a great stamp set to make her a card with. It is from one of my favorite stamp companies Raisin Boat, It is It's a bird it's a plane  I stamped the plane and the tickets and cut them out and used foam tape to pop them.I also put black viva pearl pen on it.( I did this on a scrap of paper and let it dry)I colored the map with Momento Ink markers.
     We plan on making a card for our student with this set and sending it to her to let her know we are glad she is coming and can't wait to meet her.
   Thanks for stopping by!
Donna
   
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop