Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fast and simple Card set

   
I needed some thank you notes for my daughter to send out for her Birthday and Moxie Fab card set challenge so this is what I came up with. I used Raisin Boat's Stamp set Blissful Blossoms. I used several colors of Momento ink to make this set. I started in one corner and then went diagonally on the card and then did this on each side until the card was filled with the flower outlines.I chose to make these 3 1/2" x 5" These are very fast and easly. I could use any of the pretty flowers in this set and I think I will.
   I hope you pull out your stamps and whip up a few fast cards using your flower stamps.
Donna
 
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Donna! Thanks for linking this up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop