Monday, August 5, 2013

Popcorn for my Dad


   This is a fun card I did for my Dad for his 76th Birthday. I used a Pop Corn bowl stamp from Crack Box Palace and stamped it on a red print paper and on white paper. I cut out the bowls and the popcorn separately, and one extra to cut a few single pieces of popcorn from. I then  used my stylist on a mouse pad to round out the bowl and pop corn, including the individual pop corn. I then used scotch quick dry glue to glue it on my card. This left the bowl and popcorn 3 dimensional on the card.I then used a yellow Copic marker to add some "butter" on the card. I then used liquid applique in a few spots and heated it to give even more dimension on the popcorn. I then stamped the Happy Birthday on the card.
   My dad loves popcorn and I found a big red metal bowl with popcorn on the side and the words more please on the bottom of the bowl for his Birthday.
  I wish the picture really showed how 3-D the popcorn really is.
This is for Moxi Fab's Birthday card challenge.I hope you like my card.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Such a fun card!

Cath said...

Hey Donna! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Ellen said...

Fun card!! Your popcorn looks so real!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop