Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sketch challenge card # 1


Wow it has been awhile since I have done a challenge over at Tuesday Morning sketches.. My job gets in the way in the summer with all of the wedding dress's I have to alter. I am down to 19 now to get done by the end of October.I saw this challenge that Raisin Boat stamps is sponsoring the prize and I could not resist to get a card or 2 done for it.
  For this one I used water color paper and water color pencils to color the flowers.I had some pretty glitter white on white paper I  used for the mat and a pretty sheer light blue ribbon for my stripes . I used spellbinders dies to cut out the long oval and the scalloped mat.
  I stamp and color things and put them in a drawer for when I get a chance to make some cards so this one was one of the ones I chose to finally make into a card today.It has a soft feminine feel to it.I hope you like it.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop