Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving treat


I made these fun little tags to go on a goodie bag for my Grand nieces and nephew. I use a Unity stamp and colored the turkey with Copic markers and stamped the saying with versa mark ink and embossed it with brown embossing powder.I embossed the leaves with a cuttle bug embossing folder and inked it to make it pop.Just a little something to keep them busy after we eat. It is a little Dover book with stickers and coloring pages.
  Hope you like this little guy.
Happy Belated Thanksgiving. We are celebrating today with my family up north.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop