Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fun snowflake tags


 I made a bunch of cookies and caramels for my daughter youth group leaders and I wanted to do a tag to coordinate with with the printed bags I had bought. So I used kraft paper to cut ornaments using Spellbinders dies and then I punched the snow flake in the middle with a Martha Stewart punch. I die cut the back with red and green that matched the colors on the bag. I then added a red pearl in the middle.These were fast and a good way for me to use up some scraps I had.
  I hope you find time this Holiday season to make some goodies for some special people in your life or your kids life.
Donna
 
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop