Monday, April 28, 2014

a tiny touch of gingham


   A little goes a long way.That goes for the stripe of gingham on this get well card. I stamped the flower and colored it with Copic and die cut it with a spellbinders die and I then hand cut a tiny green mat.The front of a card I did a bit of dry embossing. I did a polka dot border on the side and the Hexagon a size larger then the matted flower on the front. I added the skinny stripe of gingham along the edge of the embossed polka dot.To finish it off I stamped the saying on the bottom
  I love the texture on this card it really adds some interest to the focal point of this card with out distracting from it.
    I will be posting this on the Mod Squad Challenge Blog's gingham challenge. Stop on by and see all of the other fun cards that people have made.
  Thanks for stopping.
Donna
 
 " When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Lee said...

Just the right touch of gingham too!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop