Sunday, October 5, 2014

A crunchy,tasty thank you fall treat wrapped up in warm fall colors


    I finished up some fun thank you gifts for the youth group leaders that my daughter is working with this year.I had bought the plaid paper at Tuesday Morning for a really good price. I used my fry box die from Accucut to cut them out. I stamped some leaves and Acorns with some old TAC stamps and colored with water color pencils and then cut them out and popped them on with foam tape just under the raffi bows I tied around the box.
   A friend had told me about a great pumpkin pie spice popcorn recipe.I made 2 batches ( so good) and then bagged it up and put it in the box's. ( Hint put the bag in the box and then fill it, works much better that way) The recipe can be found on pinterest just put in pumpkin pie spice popcorn. or caramel corn and it should come up with several.
  I hope this inspires you to make some goodies for the special people in your lives.
  Thanks for stopping.
Donna
 
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop