Sunday, October 26, 2014

Simple embossed Kraft and Burgandy Christmas card



   I just kept on playing with my embossing powders and background stamps after I finished my brothers card. This time I kept with the Kraft paper and then embossed with a pretty burgundy pearl embossing powder. I used Elegant Fronds background stamp by JustRite. I also stamped the ornament from JustRite's Noel Christmas Ornaments stamp set, which I die cut with the Spellbinders that coordinates with it.
  I used a corner rounder on the corners of the embossed piece. I then cut it toward the bottom and then cut off about 3/4 of an inch. I then attached it to the card leaving the space between the 2 pieces for the words to fit.I then attached the ornament on the side with foam tape.This was a simple and easy card that could easily be made in volume for Christmas cards.
   This is a card I am entering over at JustRite for their Christmas card linky party for their Friday challenge. and over at Mod Squad Challenge blog favorite technique challenge. 
   Thanks again for stopping and I hope this inspires you to start your Christmas cards.
 Donna
   

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Judy Woodland said...

Another beautiful one. Love that deep, rich, red. Very elegant!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop