Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fun or Fancy is up and running




  I have been told for years I should have an ETSY shop and I played around with it a few years ago. I finally put some real time and effort into my shop and have listed over 20 of my handmade wedding headpieces and will be adding more things like sashes,and garters.
   I took my own photos and wrote my own descriptions. I would love any feedback or suggestions you might have for me to improve my shop.You know how when you look at your things you don't see what other people might see right off the bat. there is always room for improvement.
   Thanks for checking out FunorFancy if you like what you see please leave some feedback on my shop or "like" it.Word of mouth is the best advertising.
   Focus is my mantra for this year so I want to focus on getting my ETSY shop looking good and hopefully selling some of my wedding accessories.
    I sew all day altering wedding gowns and other cloths so this is a creative outlet for me just as paper crafting is a fun creative outlet.I think there are many creative people out there who know what I mean.
   Thanks for stopping and checking things out. Here is the link again. https://www.etsy.com/shop/Funorfancy?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop