Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Playing around with my stamp paint




  I wanted to see how well the 3-D Strmpel Farbe stamp paint paint would work with my stamps and I like it a lot. I used a sponge to lightly pounce the paint onto the stamp and then stamped the stamp onto the paper with an up and down motion,be careful not to twist or slid the stamp. I used
Joyful Love by Raisin Boat stamps randomly stamping the flouish designs on the card. I stamped the love medallion and die cut it with a spellbinders die as well as the scalloped gold mat. I added a sheer ribbon on the card and added the medallion on top of the cream stamped design onto the gold mat.
   I added some pictures to help you see what I did. The paint dries really fast and has a wonderful shimmer to it. It comes in lots of metallic colors.
   I am entering it in Raisin Boats Love is in the air challenge. Be sure to check out all of the other great cards by fellow paper crafters.
  Thanks for stopping.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous, lovely colour! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop