Monday, February 22, 2010


I have a layered card to share with you. I am using a sketch challenge from over at Gena K's and a stamp from Justrite stampers. I die cut things with my nestabilities and edged several of the layers with a gold leaf pen.I did a bit of air brushing around the saying.( be sure to do this before you remove the die if you want a white border) The lattice border on the side is a spellbinder die also. I added some texture to the lavender mat with a sizzix embossing folder.
I love getting design ides from challenges it make me try things I would not think of be sure to try it your self.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me"
Erma Bombeck
Writer

2 comments:

Karen said...

Very beautiful card! Love the gold highlighting, which makes those stamp pop out!

Unknown said...

beautiful with the embossing :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop