Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Justrite Birthday Challange


I had fun with this card. I used the flowers and oval border with versamark ink and gold embossing powder. I colored it with Copic markers. I then used some fun flock to add some dimension to the flowers.It was cut out with a nestiblitie die and also the gold mat was cut using a scalloped nestabilite die.I combined some fun paper to pick up the colors of the flowers with a striped of green paper that I punched the edges on. The Briton font was used to stamp the words Happy Birthday and die cut it using a nestability die.I went around the edge with a gold leaf pen to pull out the gold embossing.I added a paper flower and a brad and a few Kaiser pearls. The tag shaped card was cut with an Accucut die.
I hope you like the card and get inspired to play today!
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me"
Erma Bombeck
Writer

1 comment:

Liz Weber said...

Such a pretty card, love the tag shape and your stamping and colours are just gorgeous!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop