Sunday, February 28, 2010

I love a challange


This is another card I made using the fun Making memories giggle kids flower grid and my slice. I cut the flowers and the mat with the slice. I added some sewing to put the out side edge and pull out the red. The saying from Gena K and the bird punch is a Fiskars limited edition punch.
This Card is one I have been planning in my head for awhile because I wanted to use my new bird border punch and I love this Making Memories Giggle kids flower grid paper.I used my slice to cut the shape and mat.The stamp is fromGena K.


I am loving hopping over to Moxy Fab World to see what is new and maybe try one of their challenges.So here are some cards was inspired to try.
Donna


" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me"
Erma Bombeck
Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop