Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter Fun to share with you.

I made some new eggs this year for my egg tree. I used my nested eggs die set by spellbinder. I cut out some white eggs and then stamped them with flowers from Raisin boat a stamp rental company based right here in Waunakee WI . It is like net flicks you sign up for a monthy plan and then you get to use the stamps and return them when you are done and then pick some new ones to use. Pretty cool! You can check them out at http://raisinboat.com/
I sandwiched a ribbon between the 2 eggs and I added some small pearls for the center of the flowers.
Some of them I used stripes of border punches to look like lace.
This is a quick and fun project.
I hope it brings a smile and inspires you to decorate your own eggs.




" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me"
Erma Bombeck
Writer

3 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

very cute I love your eggs! Maybe Bella and I can make some of these!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Your project is really cute!

Rita S. said...

Have I not commented to say how nice your blog revamp looks? Love it! Pretty eggs, lovely card below. Our crocus are up! Probably pop open in time for snow. (LOL)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop