Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lovely Lavender Lemon Drops

Doesn't the title just roll off your tong? I am just loving this card. The colors just say spring, along with the crocus flower. I used some digital paper for this card from Gena K in Lemon Drop and the flowers and frame are also from Gena K designs.I don't think I could make a card with out using a spellbinder die any more. I just love them, the possibilities are endless.I had finished playing with the lay out and it just needed something so I pulled out my dot embossing folder and that was what it was missing.( Hopefully we will see some crocus in person real soon.)
I hope you got a little smile on your face when you read the title it is almost like a name of a fancy candy.
Have a nice day and take some time to play.
Donna



" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me"
Erma Bombeck
Writer

1 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop