Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blue Bunnies ?

 Blue Bunnies? You read it right.I have been working on some Easter treats which I will be sharing soon and decided to play with a card idea. I am going to enter this into the Moxie Fab cure for the winter blues challenge. ( I know I have a few others, but this is just so much fun ) You will see this cute little bunny more when I post more of my Easter projects but for now he is in a card. I stamped the bunny on some My Mind's Eye patterned paper and cut him out. ( 3 different blue designs. ) I went around the inside edge with a slightly darker shade of blue Copic marker to add some dimension to the bunny.I ran the card through a embossing folder and then layered the blue and ivory paper on top adding the bunnies with a quickie glue pen. It is a fast and simple card but fun. It would be great for Easter or a new Baby.
The stamp is from the Raisin Boat stamp set Spring is in the Air.
Hopping this helps cure the winter blues for you today!
I used liquid applique on the bunnies tales. It is heated up to get it to get all puffy.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Donna! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop