Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blue Bunnies ?

 Blue Bunnies? You read it right.I have been working on some Easter treats which I will be sharing soon and decided to play with a card idea. I am going to enter this into the Moxie Fab cure for the winter blues challenge. ( I know I have a few others, but this is just so much fun ) You will see this cute little bunny more when I post more of my Easter projects but for now he is in a card. I stamped the bunny on some My Mind's Eye patterned paper and cut him out. ( 3 different blue designs. ) I went around the inside edge with a slightly darker shade of blue Copic marker to add some dimension to the bunny.I ran the card through a embossing folder and then layered the blue and ivory paper on top adding the bunnies with a quickie glue pen. It is a fast and simple card but fun. It would be great for Easter or a new Baby.
The stamp is from the Raisin Boat stamp set Spring is in the Air.
Hopping this helps cure the winter blues for you today!
I used liquid applique on the bunnies tales. It is heated up to get it to get all puffy.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop