Monday, March 5, 2012

More Blue for Moxie Fab challenge

I used Thankful by Raisin Boat Stamps for the wreath and a Martha Steward punch for the butterflies.
This is another card I did for the Moxie Fab's cure for the winter blues challange. I usually don't use much blue but I have been having fun with the different shades of blue. This is a take on the other wreath card I did with flowers this time I used butterflies.This is a stamp set that came out for Thanksgiving called Thankful  over at Raisin Boat stamps and I give it new life for spring.
  I embossed the twig wreath with bronze embossing powder and then die cut it and the green mat with spellbinders scalloped circle dies. I stamped some of the greenery on top of the twigs. I then punched out the butterflies and glued them on to the wreath with a quickie glue pen,bending the wings up a bit for dimension.I embossed the blue background and then slid it under one side of a spellbinder die to give a fun edge on one side.I stamped the saying on the bottom right hand corner.
  I hope this helps chase away the winter Blues for you.
  Make some time to play this week.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Donna! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop