Saturday, March 10, 2012

O.K. O.K. I know another Cure the blues challenge project!!

 I just had one more idea floating around in my head for Moxie Fabs Cure for the winter blues card challenge. This one is more subtle on the blue but it is a nice pop of blue. I colored my stamp with momento ink markers and then stamped it on some water color paper I had spritzed slightly with water. I used Spellbinders dies to cut things and a Sizzix embossing folder for the card. I like the subtlety of the cream on cream  textures for the background. I think it really adds to the simplicity of the blue flower.The stamp I used is one of my favorite stamps and one of my first stamps from Raisin Boat stamps called Stunning Silhouettes.
  
  I hope it inspires you to pull out your embossing folders and flower stamps to make your  own cure for the winter blues.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop