Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sketch challenge card #2



I managed to get one more card done for Tuesday Morning sketches challenge. I used some more stamps from Raisin Boat for this card too. Ready for some Halloween fun. I used the jar and stamped some eye's in it and tied a fun little tag on. It was a fast and fun card to make.I used a decked edged scissors to cut my orange star mats and then edged it with black ink on a sponge I also sponged some green ink over the top.
  Hope over to Tuesday Morning sketches to check out the other wonderful cards the talented paper crafter's have made.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop