Saturday, September 28, 2013

Spooky spider web lamp shade for Raisin Boat challenge # 15


I die cut the lamp shades with Accucut lamp shade die and heavy weight velum card stock.I stamped the spider web and spiders with Tuxedo black Momento ink and then used redline tacky tape to put it together and then put it over a wine glass with batterie opporated tea lite in side.Very quick and easy to do.
  Check out Raisin Boats Halloween challenge and all of the other goodies fellow paper artists have created.
Thanks for stopping in.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Linda said...

You are so clever Donna! Thanks for joining the challenge.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop