Sunday, October 20, 2013

How about a Halloween treat bag?


I used a Raisin Boat background stamp lollypop on a glycine  bag.I used another  Raisin Boat background stamp distressed black ink on orange paper that I die cut with a spellbinder die. I edged it with a sponge and black ink. I die cut a black oval and then used a white gel pen and added some faux x stitches around the edge.I stamped the haunting potions bottles from Raisin Boat and colored them with copic markers and cut them out adding them on top of the mats with foam tape.I added a small eyelet on each side and then ran some bakers twine around the bag.
  This is a fun bag to fill with homemade treats or candy bags.
   Hope you get out your ink and stamp up some fun Halloween treats.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop