Monday, October 7, 2013

Moxie fab sticker challenge #1 with Bella Blvd


 I had some fun with Bella Blvd's Birthday Girls Just write journaling stickers and AlphaBits stickers.I used the fun papers that coordinate with this collection.
This one was I used Miles of smiles as the base for my card and then put the note book page sticker on Birthday boy journaling red dot  as a mat and then used foam tape to pop it up at an angle.I added  several fun saying on the edges of the matted saying.
    This is so outside my box I have never used stickers for a card I usually stamp my cards. I had a lot of fun with this challenge over at Moxie Fab
  Check out all of the other fun cards fellow paper crafters have made and thanks for stopping.
Donna.
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Donna! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop