Monday, October 7, 2013

Moxie Fab Sticker challenge #2 ala Bella Blvd


Well here is my 2nd card for the Moxie Fab sticker challenge. I played around with some more of Bella Blvds Birthday girl Just Write Journaling Stickers and Alpha Bits as well as the coordination papers. For this one I used Dancing Queen paper as the mat and the Happy Birthday note paper sticker on the side. I then cut out a package from Cute cuts added foam tape and popped it on the bottom right hand corner.
   This would be a fun cheery card to get in the mail.
I hope you like the simple little card.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Donna! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop