Sunday, December 22, 2013

Snowflake gift box in Blue



   I die cut the box with an accucut die and then stamped it with Momento ink in various shades of blue and grey ink. I used Raisin Boat snow flake stamps from Sparkle and Splendor  I added a bow with a jingle bell to finish it off, as well as some glitter pen to add some sparkle. My daughter used these to give her girl friends some goodies for Christmas.
   I hope you have a Blessed Christmas.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Cara said...

Beautiful little gift boxes! Very elegant!
Thanks for sharing
Cara
creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop