Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snowflake nugget box's


I made these fun nugget boxes that hold 5 Hersey nugget candy's. I made my template to fit the 5 candies.I scored it and cut it out.I stamped the covers and sides of the bottom with Momento ink and Raisin Boat snowflake stamps Sparkle and Splendor.I used bakers twine to attach the small tag I made using a spellbinders small tag die and a small snowflake stamp.I wrapped the candies with the same paper I used for the box and stamped a snowflake of the same color to go with the box.I have used address labels in the past it goes much faster but I wanted the cream color.
This is a fun and inexpensive treat to give as I did in my bag of goodies I did for my daughters youth group leaders.
Thanks for stopping.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop