Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I just had to show you these fun mitten ornaments

 I just could not wait to try this fun mitten with the new lace borders. I die cut the mitten with a spellbinder die and then stamped it with rows of diffent laces and versa mark ink and then embossed it with red embossing powder. I did the same with the small doily.I edged the mittens with Ranger distress ink. I plan on making more for my daughter who is away for collage. I thought they would be fun for her little tree in the dorm. I plan on playing with more designs on the mittens to fill up the tree.
I hope you enjoy this fun little project.

The cuffs can just be cut with fun scraps you have for a fun touch.


I put a die cut spellbinders snowflake under the small doily.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop