Wednesday, November 2, 2011

JustRite Christmas Linky Party!!

Here is my card I designed for Justrite's Christmas Linky Party.I used Grandma's Doily's gold embossing powder on the doily's and die cut them with spellbinders die's I had fun with the punch of cranberry red for the mats. I hope you like it.They reminded me of snowflakes.The Merry Christmas is from the set Christmas Nested Frames
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

3 comments:

Cally said...

Wow Donna. Love the card. Must check out Grandma's Doily's they look fab.
I have just noticed that I won the Raisin Boat Stamp set. Thank you.
Hugs
Cally x

Marge said...

Very pretty -- I "need" that doily set now that I won the Lace Borders!!!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I love the color combo you chose. The doilies remind me of snowflakes,too!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop