Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pay it forward Challenge project 2 over at Moxie Fab - Apple sauce bread

 I wanted to try this recipe I found on Recipes .com for apple sauce bread. I made a crockpot full of apple sauce I had some apples that needed to be used.This is more of a desert if you ask me.
I used a JustRite stamp for this shall we say bread bell band. I colored it with Copics and used Raisin Boat paper for the band and a Martha Steward border punch. It was a quick and simple project that just made that plan looking loaf of bread POP.  This is for my neighbor's who have been kind enough to give my daughter a ride home from Play practice because I have Lots of fitting for Brides at the end of the day and it would have been a big challenge for me to go and get her.They are such a big help to me.
I hope you like my 2nd project I did for the Pay it forward challenge over at Moxie Fab

Why not bake up some goodies for those who touch your life in kind ways.I think I gained 5 pounds just taste testing.I love the way the house smells when things are baking don't you?
Have a great week.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Donna! Thanks for linking this up to the Pay It Forward Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop